1. What does the passage mainly discuss?
2. What is the main topic of the passage?
3. What is the main idea of the passage?
4. What is the passage mainly concerned?
5. What is the subject discussed in the text?
6. The best title of the text is ___.
1)From the passage we know that_______．
2)In the passage．the author states that ________.
3)The writer mentions all of the items listed below except___________．
4)Which of the following statements is correct according to the passage?
5)Which of the following statement is NOT true?
6)Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the third paragraph?
7)When did the author begin to________?
8)From the text, we learn that_______.
1. What is author’s attitude toward?
2. The purpose in writing this text is?
3. In the writer’s opinion, …?
4. Which of the following best describe how the writer feels about…?
1.Which of the following can be used in place of X?
2.X as used in the text means?
3.The word(phrase) X in line Y is closest in meaning to ?
4.The word(phrase)X in line Y could best be replaced by which of the following?
Which of the following is TRUE（NOT TRUE）, according to the passage?
The word<they/their/them/it> in line <paragraph> X refers to ?